Su Wai Aung Khaing
I’m a 40-year-old mechanical engineer who is looking for an opportunity to use my academic and practical experiences in the oil & gas industry. In my previous position, I worked as a trainee engineer at ExperWELL AS where I participated in a sealant pumping operation on the norwegian continental shelf to cure downhole leaks by injecting sealant in the well and performing the required testing and mixing of resins with chemical additives in the laboratory. Moreover, I have experience with performing logistics and purchasing-related activities include following up on the logistics activities with the alliance companies and coordinating the purchase of required tools and equipment for an offshore operation for ExperWELL AS.
Before I started at ExperWELL AS, I had been worked as a technician at TechnipFMC Spoolbase where I was assigned to operate grit blasting machine to prepare the weld region for field joint coating and to participate in the fabrication of bends and shaped field joints by applying manually grit blasting and anti-corrosive custom coatings on them for Shawcor AS. Having experience as an intervention engineer(trainee) at AkerBP ASA where I performed writing well reports for Ivar Aasen field and updating well status on integrity management system give me a good knowledge of operational procedures of installation and retrieving well completion equipment, and procedures of running well intervention tools into the well. I am familiar with various programs which are industry standard for NCS such as OpenWells, WIMS, CSD, Visio, Compass, and Solidworks.
My former employers describe me as a loyal, honest, and responsible person. Moreover, I’m an adaptable person who can learn quickly and can comfortably work both independently and collaborate in teams.
Specialization in drilling and well engineering
Specialization in aeronautical engineering
General studies and science subjects
Work & Experience
• Participated in sealant pumping operation in Valhall field to cure downhole leak by injecting sealant in the well • Performed testing and mixing of resins with chemical additives in lab • Performed the logistic activities in an effective and ethical manner ensuring that all goods were securely stored at the warehouse, carried out quality control of goods according to guidelines, and organized well in the warehouse prior to transport to tank supplier • Supervised to ensure that all goods were transferred into the right tanks securely and performed quality control prior to delivery • Followed-up of the logistics activities ensuring that all goods were delivered on time and arrived at the rig in the agreed time
• Performed as logistics worker at Bring terminal in Trondheim
• Assigned to operate beveling machine to prepare edge of the pipe for welding at TechnipFMC spoolbase • Operated grit blasting machine to prepare the weld region for field joint coating • Participated in the fabrication of bends and shaped field joints by applying manually grit blasting and anti-corrosive custom coatings on them at Shawcor facility
• Performed documentation of intervention operations for Ivar Aasen field on Well Integrity Management System • Created end-of-well reports of intervention operations for Ivar Aasen field • Sketched well barrier on Visio and updated completion components in CSD program
• Assigned to support customers by receiving, registering, and providing high-quality textile products to hotels and workwear to hospitals • Operated textile machines
• Assigned as an interpreter (to and from Burmese) for the refugee service in Stjørdal Kommune. The assignments have covered most fields of public administration, such as health and medical care, school, culture and leisure activities, and social counseling.
• Greeting, serving food, and providing service to guests
• Managing files, scheduling meetings and courses, and performing other general office assistance duties
• Performed lookout duty, took a turn at ship’s wheel, worked with bridge equipment, and performed maintenance on the ship named ANIC 1